Affiliations & Approvals
The Pioneer Pharmacy Institute of Punjab
Amar Shaheed Baba Ajit Singh Jujhar Singh Memorial (ASBASJSM) College of Pharmacy, BELA, stands testimony to the high professional standards aimed for and achieved by the ASBASJSM society. Established in 1993 as “College of Pharmacy” with D. Pharm. course, the institution has made a steady progress during last 16 years. In the year 2000 with the intention of making this institution a centre of higher learning, started B. Pharm. degree course, later was upgraded to post graduate level, i.e. M. Pharm. in Pharmaceutics (2006), Pharmaceutical Chemistry (2007), Pharmacology and Pharmacognosy (2008), Pharmaceutical Analysis (2010) and centre for Ph. D. in Pharmaceutical Sciences (2006). All the courses conducted in this Institution are recognized by Government of Punjab, Pharmacy Council of India, New Delhi and All India Council for Technical Education, New Delhi. B. Pharm., M. Pharm. and Ph. D. courses are affiliated to Punjab Technical University, Jalandhar.View Details
10 Reasons to Choose College of Pharmacy Bela
- Pioneer Pharmacy Institute in Punjab & running by well experienced and highly qualified persons.
- All courses are approved by AICTE, PCI, Govt. of Punjab & Affiliated to Punjab Technical University, Jalandhar.
- Courses delivered by highly qualified & experienced full time faculty.
- Only NBA Accredited Pharmacy Institute in Punjab.
- State-of-the-art infrastructure that includes multimedia enabled lecture room, seminar room, well designed & equipped laboratories.
- Well-stocked library with 93 International e-journals of Elsevier and Bentham. Latest i3 configured computers with 2 MBPS Lease line and Wi-Fi.
- Multifaced development of students through co-curricular activities, guest lecturers delivered by prominent professionals & industrialist.
- Effective Student-Teacher-Guardian Cell for overall development and interaction of students for solving day to day problems and academic supports.
- MoU with industries.
- Excellent Placement through well established Placement cell in the campus.